Marine Radio - SRC (Short Range Certificate)
In many countrys a VHF set and a SRC-licence is needed to sail a yacht.
Apart from this, it is very usefull to know the procedures in case of an emergency
Some of the subjects of our course:
- VHF voice procedures (distress, urgency, safety and routine)
- Digital selective calling
- How to use an EPIRB
- How to use SART, AIS und NAVTEX
- Max. 12 participants
- Course and examination are delivered in English
- inkl. RYA VHF Handbook
- additinal Book in German language
- You must be able to communicate in english.
- Minimum age: 18
The course and the examination will be done
under RYA (Royal Yachting Association) regulations.
>>Here .... you can find some documents for RYA courses.
How to sign up:
The next course dates: